Thanks for shopping at Keybot.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Please contact us if you have any issue with your order, we will be happy to help. Warranty items must be shipped with the original packaging with all the original accessories.
To initiate a warranty claim please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for the warranty to apply, and to claim under the warranty, you MUST include the original invoice(or any proof of purchase) of product where you wish to make your warranty claim, image or video shows the product problem comply with our warranty policy.
Length of Keychron warranty is 1 year starting from the date item was received. Please refer to https://www.keychron.com/pages/warranty for warranty covered for Keychron.
Length of our products (except items are the prone to wear and tear and consumables are covered with 3 months warranty.) Warranty is 1 year starting from the date item was received.
The following are NOT covered by the warranty:
- Accessories and spare parts (including but not limited to cables, carrying case etc.)
- Defects that have been caused by wrongful use, incorrect installation, incorrect repairs/modifications, or maladjustment of the product, or neglect, including but not limited to “burn in”, overdriving of speakers and similar wrongful use.
- Defects that have been caused by lightning, fire, water, or other events of force majeure.
- Defects in consumables, (i.e. components that are expected to require regular replacement including without limitation: carrying case, cables etc.) or use beyond the expected lifetime of the consumable in question.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear especially for leather product/s.
- Batteries will be covered by three (3) months warranty.
- Items that are prone to wear and tear, such as the keycaps, palm rests and switches, will be covered by our three (3) month warranty.
Note: If everything works fine with your keyboard. Please DO NOT update the firmware. We are not responsible for any issue caused by firmware installation. Please consult our team before installing any firmware.
We will try our best for a one-to-one exchange if there is any manufacturing defects. Any modifications made to the item will not be applicable for one-to-one exchange.
In any case that you are unsatisfied with the products, you can request a refund within 7 days of item received. Request of refund is not guaranteed. However, we will try our best to work on a best solution. To be eligible for a return for refund or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To be able to process your return, we require a receipt, your order number or proof of purchase. Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging unopened, sealed and unused.
Once we received your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer's policies.
Unfortunately, we are not able to process refund due to damage caused by the shipping process. However, we will make sure we wrap the orders as good as possible to avoid damage to the packaging.
To initiate a refund please send us an email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item for refunding or claiming warranty. Shipping costs are non-refundable. However, there may be exceptional cases when we made a mistake for instance wrong item has been shipped, please contact us so we can work it out for you. If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
KEYBOT MY 018-2051804 3B, LORONG BUNGA MATAHARI 1B TAMAN MAJU JAYA, 56100 KUALA LUMPUR, WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN, Malaysia